Our pricing structure is based on £1417 per square metre.
All of our huts are 2m in width and can be of any length.
The length of hut is determined by the length of chassis available and the features that you'd want to see inside.
A popular sized hut that can accommodate a wood burning stove, pull-out sofa style bed and kitchen area would be 4m x 2m. This size is very popular with our customers because the hut is a manageable size and can easily be moved around by yourselves in the future
Our current pricing structure is based on our Standard Shepherd’s Hut fixtures and fittings package which includes the following:
- Traditional galvanised corrugated curved roof with over hang above the door with traditional gallow style timber roof supports
- Timber cladding to the exterior.
- Insulated walls, ceiling and floor
- Spruce cladding to the ceiling finished with a hard wax oil
- Timber window with traditional monkey tail window catches (installed in the location of your choice).
- Solid timber floor (not laminate or engineered flooring)
- Solid timber stable door with traditional style black hinges and ring latch
- Hardwood Interior lined and finished with white or magnolia walls with traditional square edged skirting boards throughout.
- All built on a repurposed towable galvanised chassis with pneumatic tyres and operational brakes.
- Your Shepherd’s Hut will also be given a Welsh girl’s name which is engraved onto a complimentary Welsh slate and mounted above the door. The name is revealed to you upon delivery!
From this standard hut you may wish to choose various additional features to make sure that your hut is bespoke to your specifications!
We have a comprehensive list on our interactive quote of optional extras, upgrades and ideas to suit your creative style and budget.
We offer delivery to anywhere in the UK and Europe and are available to help you get your Shepherd's Hut levelled and into position.
Click on MY SHEPHERD'S HUT to contact us about YOUR Shepherd's Hut